Paris, January 10, 2022
Referring to EU regulation No. 596/2014, which offers that issuers shall notify the general public as quickly as doable of inside of data immediately related to them, Atos announces right now that the aims communicated to the marketplace on July twelve, 2021 will not be satisfied due to several considerable results described herein beneath.
The figures in this push launch, including the earnings progress at continual currency, operating margin charge and free dollars circulation for the calendar year 2021, are not finalized at this phase nor audited. The thorough entire calendar year figures for 2021, including probable impairment more to the assessment of the recoverable sum of belongings, will be released as prepared on February 28, 2022 (soon after marketplace close).
Rodolphe Belmer, Atos CEO, explained: “I joined the Organization very last 7 days, at the time when the figures were staying collected and consolidated. The present-day state of economical perception prospects us to the obligation to difficulty a income warning right now due to the considerable variance in the economical KPIs. However, most of the items fundamental this severe gap are non-recurring. In particular, the significant gap in Free of charge Income Movement mostly stems from operating money.
I am persuaded that the Organization has the required belongings and all the talents to run a swift turnaround. In this context, I will current at the conclusion of February a new group to the Board of Directors, and in Q2 a system that will exhibit the motorists of this turnaround and the target on profitable progress and price creation.”
Earnings in 2021 reached c. € 10.eight billion, a lower of c. -2.4% at continual currency.
The variance as opposed to the entire-calendar year objective of “stable” earnings came from:
- The surprising reassessment of the price tag to go on transformation, replatforming and functions of a economical services BPO agreement, signed in 2018 for fifteen years with a significant British isles economical establishment, foremost to a significant revision of the completion charge on the undertaking, at the conclusion of December 2021, and therefore translating into a adverse earnings effect in 2021.Impact on entire-calendar year earnings progress: c. 70 bps
- Large Facts/HPCs and Unified Communications & Collaboration undertaking slippages from conclusion of 2021 to 2022 due to provide chain troubles as well as to shopper postponements in Public Sector & Protection in the Netherlands and the British isles.Impact on entire-calendar year earnings progress: c. ninety bps
- Hold off to 2022 of last agreements with several significant shoppers to get compensated for added perform executed in 2021. These amendments, envisioned to be signed in December, would have led to extra earnings in 2021.Impact on entire-calendar year earnings progress: thirty bps and
- The minimized level of lower margin components and application resale in December 2021.Impact on entire-calendar year earnings progress: c. 50 bps.
Working margin amounted to c. 4% of earnings in 2021. The variance as opposed to the objective of c. six% came mostly from:
- The reduction of the earnings booked and extra costs in 2021 on the significant BPO agreement in the British isles outlined over.Impact on operating margin charge: c. ninety bps
Additionally, the run section of the BPO agreement on the remaining subsequent twelve years necessitates the provision of c. € sixty five million for upcoming losses under “Other Working Cash flow and Expenses”.
- Job slippages to 2022 due to provide chain troubles as well as to shopper postponements.Impact on operating margin charge: c. thirty bps
- Hold off to 2022 of last agreements with several significant shoppers as outlined over to get compensated for added perform executed in 2021.
Impact on operating margin charge: c. thirty bps and
- Larger costs than expected in 2021 on settlements to close disputes with several shoppers at calendar year-conclusion.Impact on operating margin charge: c. 40 bps.
Free of charge Income Movement
Free of charge Income Movement is estimated at c. €-420 million. The variance as opposed to the objective of positive free dollars circulation is mostly due to operating money and in particular to:
- € two hundred million from accelerated provider payments at the conclusion of 2021, as a result of unexpected force from vital suppliers and subcontractors in the last months of 2021
- € one hundred fifty million of shopper collections postponed from conclusion of 2021 to 2022 due to the late acceptance of assignments by several shoppers which ultimately prevented selection by calendar year-conclusion
- € sixty million, of which € thirty million relevant to advance payments from shoppers and € thirty million effect from the significant BPO agreement in the British isles outlined herein over and
- € thirty million from the decreased level of revenue of receivables.
As a reminder, the entire calendar year Free of charge Income Movement figure of €-420 million also comprises the effect of the German turnaround system for €-180 million and a reduction of advance payments from shoppers for €-two hundred million, as communicated on July twelve, 2021.
The Internet Financial debt at the conclusion of December 2021 is envisioned to be at c. €-one.2 billion foremost to a Internet Financial debt on OMDA (under IFRS) ratio of c. one.one. Taking into account the Worldline shares masking the Optional Trade Bond, Internet Financial debt on OMDA ratio is estimated at c. .eight.
The aims for 2022 will be released on February 28, 2022 at the occasion of the entire-calendar year 2021 final results launch.
Down load the PDF edition listed here
|2021 Goals||2021 Provisional figures|
|Earnings progress at continual currency||Steady||c. -2.4%|
|% Working Margin to earnings||c. six%||c. 4%|
|Free of charge Income Movement||Good||c. €-420 million|
Meeting get in touch with
The Administration of Atos invites you to an worldwide conference get in touch with, on Monday, January 10, 2022 at 08:00 am (CET – Paris) chaired by Rodolphe Belmer, CEO.
You can be a part of the webcast of the conference:
- through the next connection: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/no379pbs
- by phone with the dial-in, 10 minutes prior the beginning time. You should notice that if you want to be a part of the webcast by phone, you need to sign up in advance of the conference working with the next connection: http://emea.directeventreg.com/registration/7025829
On registration, you will be delivered with Participant Dial In Quantities, a Immediate Party Passcode and a unique Registrant ID. Through the 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the get in touch with, you will have to have to use the conference entry data delivered in the e mail acquired upon registration.
After the conference, a replay of the webcast will be obtainable on atos.internet, in the Traders segment.
February 28, 2022 (After Market Near) Whole Calendar year 2021 final results
April 27, 2022 (Just before Market Opening) Very first Quarter 2022 earnings
May well eighteen, 2022 Yearly General Meeting
July 27, 2022 (Just before Market Opening) Very first semester 2022 final results
Trader Relations: Gilles Arditti – +33 one 73 26 00 66 – [email protected]
Media: Anette Rey – +33 six sixty nine seventy nine eighty four 88 – [email protected]
Atos is a worldwide chief in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual earnings of above € 11 billion. European selection a person in cybersecurity, cloud and high efficiency computing, the Group offers tailored conclusion-to-conclusion remedies for all industries in seventy one nations around the world. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products and solutions, Atos is dedicated to a safe and decarbonized digital for its purchasers. Atos is an SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and integrated in the CAC 40 ESG and Future 20 indexes.
The objective of Atos is to enable structure the upcoming of the data area. Its know-how and services guidance the development of know-how, schooling and analysis in a multicultural strategy and add to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Throughout the environment, the Group allows its shoppers and employees, and associates of societies at significant to are living, perform and develop sustainably, in a safe and sound and safe data area.
This doc consists of ahead-hunting statements that entail challenges and uncertainties, including references, concerning the Group’s envisioned progress and profitability in the upcoming which could substantially effect the envisioned efficiency indicated in the ahead-hunting statements. These challenges and uncertainties are connected to things out of the regulate of the Organization and not specifically estimated, such as marketplace disorders or competitor’s behaviors. Any ahead-hunting statements created in this doc are statements about Atos’ beliefs and anticipations and need to be evaluated as such. Forward-hunting statements contain statements that could relate to Atos’ designs, aims, methods, ambitions, upcoming gatherings, upcoming revenues or synergies, or efficiency, and other data that is not historical data. Precise gatherings or final results could vary from all those described in this doc due to a selection of challenges and uncertainties that are described inside of the 2020 Universal Registration Document filed with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) on April seven, 2021 under the registration selection D.21-0269 and the Amendment to the 2020 Universal Registration Files filed with the AMF on July thirty, 2021 under selection D.21-0269-A01. Atos does not undertake, and exclusively disclaims, any obligation or obligation to update or amend any of the data over apart from as otherwise necessary by law. This doc does not consist of or represent an offer of Atos’ shares for sale or an invitation or inducement to make investments in Atos’ shares in France, the United States of The usa or any other jurisdiction.
Earnings organic progress is introduced at continual scope and exchange premiums.
Industries contain Producing (Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical substances, Customer Packaged Goods (Foodstuff & Beverage), Discrete Producing, Process Industries, Expert services and Siemens), Fiscal Expert services & Insurance policy (Insurance policy, Banking & Fiscal Expert services, and Business Transformation Expert services), Public Sector & Protection (Protection, Education and learning, Extraterritorial Organizations, Public Administration, Public Group Expert services and Main Activities), Telecom, Media & Technologies (Higher Tech & Engineering, Media, and Telecom), Resources & Expert services (Electrical power, Retail, Transportation & Hospitality, and Utilities) and Healthcare & Lifetime Sciences (Healthcare and Pharmaceutical).
Regional Business Models contain North The usa (United states, Canada, Guatemala and Mexico), Northern Europe (United Kingdom & Eire, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Belarus, Finland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Poland, Russia and Sweden), Central Europe (Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Israel, and Switzerland), Southern Europe (France, Andorra, Spain, Portugal and Italy) and Expanding Markets including Asia-Pacific (Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand), South The usa (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, and Peru), Middle East & Africa (Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Egypt, Gabon, Ivory Coastline, Kenya, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Qatar, Senegal, South Africa, Tunisia, Turkey and UAE), Main Activities and Global Shipping and delivery Facilities.