Podcast visitor Dr. Summer season Knight
In her new reserve, Humanizing Healthcare, out April 6th, Dr. Summer season Knight leverages her ordeals as a health practitioner, an entrepreneur, a patient and a mother of a son with most cancers to existing a paradigm for how healthcare can change – how it can be a far better expertise for healthcare consumers and discover far better value savings and results together the way.
Dr. Knight joins host Jonah Comstock to focus on some of the essential thoughts in the forthcoming reserve.
This episode is introduced to you by League.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Perform!
- Dr. Summer season Knight’s story and why she wrote Humanizing Healthcare.
- Humanizing Healthcare as a North Star for reforming all the pieces of healthcare.
- The 3 +one essential motorists of healthcare transformation.
- Why humanity has to be hardwired in as technology enhances.
- Changing the tradition of care shipping and creating therapeutic alliances.
- Rethinking the healthcare client as a consumer, not a patient.
- Healthfulness hubs – an infrastructure for operationalizing care networks.
- Reforms to preventative care and healthcare finance.
- Dr. Knight’s tips for HIMSSCast listeners.
Far more about this episode:
Pre-buy the reserve
Humanizing Healthcare: the web page
Firecracker Health and fitness
Allegheny Health and fitness Community group boosts transitional care management
Palms-totally free voice tech aids Saratoga Healthcare facility help save PPE and make certain personnel security
Weaving Zoom into workflow and updating EHR will save clinic for the duration of COVID-19
Memorial Health and fitness works by using chatbots to improve client expertise, streamline workflows
Care coordination, telehealth startups merge to help vulnerable senior populations
Health and fitness equity targeted startup Cityblock lands $fifty three.5M in funding
Unite Us raises $35M to connect healthcare with social expert services